Thursday, May 31, 2007

my kingdom for a toilet...

There’s a time when you just have to learn let go…
Everyday when I go to the ladies room on my floor (and believe me – I do it for too many times/day due to my weak bladder :o))) )
… I constantly see some “usual faces”.
The 2 blonde hair ladies in their early 40s… the queens of the rest room as I call them…. Are simply incredible.
They have it all in their kingdom – shoes to change, jeans, jewelry…thousands of cosmetics and perfumes.
So whenever I go there I come back smelling like a new perfume that I gather from the strong trails that they leave behind…I see the latest trends in make up and fashion :P
Believe me…I’ve seen them doing everything in there that they would do in their own bathroom at home: changing, brushing their teeth, doing their make up, posing in front of the mirrors… :o))) terrible…sometimes I think that they spend most of their working hours around that area…
In the first days I was given a angry look for disturbing their kingdom…but now I guess we’re like palls – I peacefully use the toilet and not disturb their daily ritual and they continue on posing in front of the window with their best profile :o))
So…I guess now I become the knight of the perfumed kingdom with black faience, large mirrors and wooden cabins… the kingdom that never sleeps…I wonder what’s next…

1 comment:

Madalina said...

it was great listening to mansun and to Szamar Madar.t y.