Wednesday, May 23, 2007

extrem de funny

sunt intr-un conference call acum si pentru ca ma aflu la comp imi permit sa mai casc gura si aiurea in momentele plictisitoare. (da..da... frec menta)
main idea e ca discutam o prezentare in care am gasit o propozitie absolut fantastica:
Trend has been mushrooming since 2002 and enjoys very strong Government support
excuse my stupidity but...what the hell is that? trend mushrooming...aaaaaaaa
bine... in context am inteles ideea dar exprimarea mi se pare pur si simplu mind blowing :))

2 comments:

rox gunatilake said...

And i've been tomatoing to have the support of the waves as I let myself go. I've been cucumbering near the office to get a day free, I've been peppering my shoiulders to keep them straight. Right now, I am ognioning some documents and life hasd such a flavour...

Love u grirl!

Oameni Si Fluturi said...

hihi
genial
now I am onioning to get home because my stomach hurts garlicly and I have to get better in order to be spinachely ready for a new adventure - ireland in the weekends.
btw: what is your postal adress?:)