Thursday, June 07, 2007

thursday thought...

Dreams… ideas …plans are not only an escape from actress with dark rings around her eyes (which gets to be called life…)… they give a purpose…a reason…to hang on…
Hang on to a mission , hang on to that rope that has a strong tied knot on the top of the mountain…
Today I just realized that I miss looking up… these days I was looking around…and not giving myself enough personal space for my mountain peak reflections…
I used to see it… now all I sense is a foggy cloud that is somehow making it difficult to see the peak…
It was snowing and sometimes sunny on my mountain peak… I could see ideas like black goats jumping from one cardinal point to the others… they were marking mind maps and hidden paths that I never explored before… and it was simply fascinating to follow them around with glittering eyes … imagining…feeling…sensing…what I might find at the end of this serpentine roads…
Now I simply see a gap out there… there is a whole in my time, I see it and I am so close to it but I will firmly refuse to get inside…
I feel as if my brain is stuck somewhere and I have to give it a big push…
I have to swipe the eye windows and make it crystal clear …to be able to see…

Yeah… I guess indeed…the different between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective…
Maybe this is the right answer…maybe this is the way to get closer to my peak… or at least start by seeing it again… :o))
I’ll have a think on that..

No comments: