Monday, March 20, 2006

gimme a fast car...


to travel... to touch infinity in a blink of an eye..Give me a fast car and i'm gonna take you to anywhere... maybe together we can get somewhere...
Me...you and a bottle of happiness... gimme a fast car... i've got a plan to take us out of here... to give us freedom and make us fly as high as we can see and then higher...
You...me and sand in our shoes... and remember when we were driving...driving the fast car... i had the feeling i could be someone... we'll travel through the narrow streets of human's mind..
Me...you and a touch... gently caught in a old photo frame... extasy and sorrow all together... I have the feeling I belong... I have the feeling I can get there... somewhere...anywhere it is...
You...me and water surrounding us in a cold embrace, drops of the absolute seem to freeze in this moment...

Still us...
Love,
a.

No comments: